The Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification was ranked one of the top paying IT certifications of 2019 by Global Knowledge.
This program provides the skills you need to advance your career in cloud architecture and provides a pathway to earn the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification. You’ll deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services, and you’ll gain real world experience through a number of hands-on Qwiklabs projects that you can share with potential employers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills, including case analysis, identifying technical watchpoints, and developing proposed solutions and test your basic abilities with Activity Tracking Challenge Labs. For learners looking to get certified, this program will also provide sample questions similar to those on the exam, including solutions and practice exam quizzes that simulate the exam-taking experience.
What you will Learn
- Learn the skills needed to be successful in a cloud architect role
- Prepare for the Professional Cloud Architect certification
- Learn about the infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Reliable Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process
- Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect Exam
To enroll for this course, click the link below.