The Indian Institute of Technology, Goa invites applications from motivated and eligible for the Summer Internship Program 2020. The summer internship program of IIT Goa is designed to provide hands-on research experience to motivated students in a highly qualified academic setting.
The duration of the program can vary from 6 weeks to 10 weeks, depending on the availability of the faculty and students. All students pursuing a relevant Bachelors’s s/Masters’s program are eligible to apply. Those who are in the final year of their degree program are not eligible to apply.
- Physical Chemistry, Time-resolved Spectroscopy, Femtochemistry.
- Theoretical and computational Biophysical Chemistry, Structure and dynamics of fluid.
- MEMS and Microsystems, Carbon-MEMS, Microfabrication, Nanoenergy.
- System & Control Theory, System Identification, and Adaptive Control, Control of Photovoltaic system and Microgrid.
- Sociolinguistics, Contact linguistics, Language Variation & change.
- Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, and Applied time series econometrics.
- Logic, Automata, Algebra, and Games.
- Area of research: Theoretical Computer Science, Computational Complexity, Arithmetic circuits
- Experimental combustion diagnostics, Propellant characterization, Analytic combustion.
- Mechanics of granular materials; Computational mechanics; Discrete and continuum modeling of granular media.
- Solid-state Quantum Photonics, Fundamentals & Fabrication of Semiconductor Micro/nano Device.
- Theoretical Physics & Theoretical Biophysics.
Students can discuss the exact duration of the internship with the supervisor. It is expected that each student spends at least 6 weeks in the institute. The start date of the internship can not be earlier than 18.05.2020, and the end date should be on or before 23.07.2020.
After the deadline, faculty members of each department will scrutinize all applications and will select the interns. At the time of selection, a faculty supervisor will be allocated to each student.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- IIT Goa will not provide any stipend to summer interns, and it will not charge any fee for the same.
- Hostel and mess facilities will be provided to summer students on a sharing basis, and the interns should bear the expenses.
- All summer students who will stay in the hostel must avail the mess facilities.
- upon arrival, all students should submit a Bonafide certificate in original, and two passport size photographs to the academic office.
- The academic office will issue a temporary ID card to summer students, which is mandatory to enter the library and refer books.
- Last date to apply: March 20, 2020
- Declaration of results: April 6, 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org